Most Popular Trends in Kitchen Bar Design:
Deciding about the best Kitchen bar design for your home is a daunting task. There are so many options and designs available in the market that it becomes difficult to choose any one. Therefore we have compiled a list of most popular trends in kitchen bar design to make the task easier for you.
1. Streamlined wood is probably the most admired trend. Dark colored wooden bar when combined with light shade padded seats or metal stools are extremely popular. This combination adds warmth to the place and appears utterly chic.
2. Curvy design with unfinished look is also a popular trend in kitchen bar design. You can contrast the shade with the countertop and add bright colored lighting. Barstools inspired by 19th century European style will go well with this design.
3. If you want a modern look then you need a gleaming bar top in black or any other statement shade in rectangular cut. You can add coziness by placing cushioned chairs with back support because utmost comfort is the hallmark of modern styling.
4. Metal bar looks sleek, elegant and trendy. Black and chrome barstools and industry inspired pendant lighting will complete the look.
5. Stainless steel is a very handy material to be used in kitchen bar design. You can design it in almost any size and style. To add some creativity and warmth you can add leather stools.
6. Colored bars are also in fashion because these instantly create a synchronized impact with the surroundings. You can match the bar color with your wall hangings or the overall color scheme. Add metal or chrome barstools and pendant lighting to enhance the look.